Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sparkle- Search for the extraordinary in the ordinary...

We are all entwined in our mundane lives-the routine work, to strive for our dreams and goals. All of this, has squashed our ability to search and identify the moments of bliss, ingenuity, excitement from the order and chaos of life! This sort of existence is no less than robots,but we're humans and if you believe in the existence of a supreme power it has endowed us with a special power.The power to find our own moments where we exclaim in surprise of finding something extraordinary among the ordinary- the gleam of gold in the scraps!

I fairly experience it more often, maybe because its my escape from the  fall in the warp of mundane life and the monotony associated with it. The perspective and viewpoints may differ with times (and sometimes moods too), yet it doesn't fail to surprise whenever it happens which I assume is the best part of the whole thing!

Sample this, a sleep deprived me stuck up in the worst jam of school dispersal and my phone trying to survive with 1% battery.. As I fight against my body not to fall asleep there and then with all the fatigue and frustration, I start to look around and try to observe things. A scene catches my fancy , a mother and her child trying to open the roadside eatery are setting a makeshift stone and brick chair. The mother and child lift a huge stone to settle on two brick rows , but the stone is tilted a bit more to the mother's side leaving it a bit unbalanced. Through that imagery , I draw a simple inference- Balance is essential in any sphere of life! Whether you take the work and family life balance, the balance between hope and despair or any such instance according to your own interpretation, its value is immense!

Walking through the foliage of dry leaves, I discover a pop of colour among them- the hues of Bougenvillea... making me realise that this intricacy of exploring and discovering such moments in the dull life gives the momentary excitement which sometimes may leave a deep impression on us!

So here's hoping , that someday something might intrigue you as well because after all we're humans..... at the end of the day searching for light among the darkness!

2 comments: